Monday, November 8, 2010

Bloat

Hopped on the scale this morning and there is some serious weekend sodium bloat. Part of this is related to hormonal stuff, but I can't blame it all on that. This has been something that's happenend to me quite a bit in the past when I'm eating out a lot, but I have to say that I really managed to make better choices this weekend. I did eat out quite a bit while my parents were here, but I stuck with really healthy options. And I'm not doing the DDD Challenge but between listening to you all talk about your water and my personal trainer reminding me about it every week, it kept me paying attention to my intake. And still!

Ah well, I'll be a crazy water drinker at work today. I think the tough part of all this is that when you go out, even if you think you're getting something healthy, they're still loading up the food with too much salt to give it flavor. Just goes to show yet again that eating in is the way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like all restaurant food is loaded with sodium, even the "healthy" salads, etc. You will no doubt lose that bloat in a few days of drinking lots of H2O. That's why I NEVER weigh on Mondays. :-) I wait until Wednesday to give my body a chance to eliminate all the weekend salt.

    ReplyDelete