Monday, January 10, 2011

Deadline, Shmeadline

When I get off track it feels like it takes FOREVER to get back on! I'm finally back to writing down my food and workouts again. Weight is fine, but I just really want to get into those 140's at some point, and the only way to do that is to really focus again. God, 140's. I seriously think I was in the 4th or 5th grade the last time I was anywhere near there.

I'm starting to get a bit tense about this gym challenge. This is why I don't do challenges - the minute I'm given a deadline, I just start getting all wonky. It's too much pressure. I like weight loss best when no one else is paying attention - then I can just do it at my own pace and everyone is pleasantly surprised. But it'll all be over by Friday or Saturday morning and then I'm having a big ol' cocktail. Well, I'll wait until the afternoon - I AM a lady.

4 comments:

  1. Go Go Go Maude!!

    I'ma ctually gonna write about the subject of putting off deadlines later today.

    Great minds, eh?

    ;)

    xx
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with that tracking, Maude! :) And good luck with the Challenge! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can SO relate to your comment about deadlines. For some reason they make me very rebelious! ;-)

    I've also decided, as you have, that it's MUCH easier to stay on track than it is to try to get back on again. Seems to take longer and longer every time I go off these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maude, first thank you for stopping by. I came to terms with that darn scale. It can say what it wants, I'll just adjust and lose those 4 lbs again but it will be fun stepping on the Wii in a bit to see the real weight.
    It is so hard to get back on track once you jump off but you can do it. I know you can, I know you will. You've done amazing so far so it'll happen. Good luck with your work out challenge.
    Take care and have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete