Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Dreaded P-word?

Hmmm, so is it the p-word this week? I think it's still my body sorting things out from the weekend. I've been just fine since then. We'll see how things look next week.

But on what I guess is a NSV, my trainer did my measurements and fat % testing yesterday for the halfway point of the challenge I'm doing with her. My body fat has dropped 4% from 35% to 31% since the middle of October! I must be building some muscle so that's good news! And I lost 2" in my waist and 1-1/2" in my hips. Everywhere else it was around or below 1/2" except my neck and ONE of my biceps which both stayed the same. Isn't that hysterical? My arms are lopsided now and I didn't even know it. As a disclaimer, they are doing fat testing with the handheld devices which are notoriously inaccurate, but just looking at myself I can tell I've lost fat and built muscle, so I'll take it.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 4%! I am getting measured tonight and hope for a small loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! you are at a place where losing is much harder. Keep up the good work. I am at 149. I was at 149.5...for five months. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of how well you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! 4% IS AWESOME!!! You go girl, keep this up and just think where you'll be at the end of your challenge with you trainer. Keep it up.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete