Thursday, May 5, 2011

Field Trip

I headed to Vegas over the weekend with a couple of girlfriends and it was just what I needed! Three days poolside with perfect weather. 80 to 85 degrees with a nice breeze and blue skies. Seattle is a beautiful city but everything they say about the weather is true. I had to get out!




Eating there was a serious challenge, but I did okay. A few cocktails too many, but overall it could've been much worse. The biggest problem is that the food there is gross and twice as expensive as anyplace else. We hit up a pharmacy for sunscreen one day and when I saw a rack of fruit I became ridiculously excited. Along the strip there are no grocery stores because they want you to eat out at all the overpriced restaurants. But who goes to Vegas for the food? It's all about the nightlife and getting some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment